Subject: RE: FLASH: $version variable broken in Netscape?
From: Matthew Buchanan
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:47:16 GMT

No problem Matt. You may also want to mention (if you haven't
already) that when using this variable to do version evaluation,
the version 3 player executes the last branch in an If.. Else.. End If
statement. This had me confused for quite a while until I remembered
a post from the Flasher list many months back to this effect, and the
last branch in my If statement now points to my version 3 content...

Thanks for your quick reply,

Matt

flasher is generously supported by...