Subject: FLASH: BrowserHawk 2000 now available!
From: cyScape
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:48:34 GMT

cyScape is pleased to announce the much-anticipated release of
BrowserHawk 2000!

"With BrowserHawk 2000, cyScape has solved the browser compatibility
issues which have haunted ASP developers. I regularly use BrowserHawk for
my own compatibility needs and think it's a superb product."
- Alex Homer
Author of Professional ASP Techniques for Webmasters, WROX Press

Quick Index:

- Highlighted features of BrowserHawk 2000
- FREE BrowserHawk 2000 download
- Advantages over browscap.ini
- iNNERHOST announces FREE BrowserHawk 2000 hosting!
- Free Browser Compatibility Workshop
- BrowserHawk4J for the Java(tm) platform
- We've been nominated - please vote for us!
- BrowserHawk 2000 orders, upgrades, and more information

http://cyscape.com

Highlighted features of BrowserHawk 2000

BrowserHawk 2000 detects:

- Macromedia Flash and Director plug-ins
- disabled JavaScript and disabled Java applets
- disabled cookies
- screen resolution and browser window size
- user connection speed in kbps
- real-time browser stats not available with traditional reporting tools
(stats screen shot available at http://cyscape.com/images/perfmon.gif)
- reverse DNS lookups
- other new properties such as AOLVersion and XML
- 50+ properties including DHTML, StyleSheets, FileUpload, SSL,
SSLKeySize, Platform, language, JavaScriptEnabled, and CookiesEnabled
- automatic download and installation of new Browser Definition Files
- and much more!

More information:
http://cyscape.com/products/bhawk/new.asp
http://cyscape.com/products/bhawk/features.asp

FREE download of BrowserHawk 2000

Download your fully functional, FREE evaluation of BrowserHawk today
and experience first hand why thousands of companies in over 35 countries
rely on cyScape to solve their browser compatibility needs.

System requirements: Windows 9x/NT/2000 and an ActiveX scripting language
such as ASP, ColdFusion, Visual Basic, LotusScript, etc.

Download the FREE evaluation from:
http://cyscape.com/products/bhawk/download.asp

Installation overview:
http://cyscape.com/docs/showhelp.asp?topic=installing_the_browserhawk_softwa
re

Full on-line documentation:
http://cyscape.com/docs/

BrowserHawk advantages over browscap.ini

Our customers tell us over and over again how much time and aggravation
BrowserHawk saves them after switching from using browscap.ini. Their
only complaint is that they didn't switch soon enough! If you haven't
evaluated BrowserHawk 2000, you owe it to yourself to see what you're
missing, especially if you're still fussing with browscap.ini. Don't you
work hard enough already? Make things easy for yourself by putting the
power of BrowserHawk 2000 to work for you today.

BrowserHawk vs. browscap - feature comparison chart:
http://cyscape.com/products/bhawk/compare.asp

iNNERHOST announces FREE BrowserHawk 2000 hosting

iNNERHOST, Inc. has obtained a site-wide license of BrowserHawk 2000, which
is now included as a standard part of all their ASP hosting services.
"We've had tremendous demand for BrowserHawk and are proud to now offer it
as an included feature of our ASP hosting services.", said Luis Navarro, CEO
of iNNERHOST. Mention BrowserHawk while opening your new hosting account
with iNNERHOST before 3/31/00 and receive your set up and one month hosting
free on hosting plans 2-4!

FREE BrowserHawk hosting with iNNERHOST:
http://www.innerhost.com/comparison.asp?ref=BrowserHawk

BrowserHawk4J for the Java(tm) platform

cyScape recently released BrowserHawk4J, a server-side JavaBean for browser
compatibility. BrowserHawk4J is ideally suited for use with JSP and
servlets, and runs on all platforms with a JVM version 1.1 or higher.

More information on BrowserHawk4J:
http://cyscape.com/products/bhawk/javabean.asp

Free Browser Compatibility Workshop

Come visit our on-line Browser Compatibility Workshop where you'll learn
some easy yet powerful techniques for browser proofing your site. Includes
free, ready-to-run source code you can download and use on your own site.

On-line Workshop:
http://cyscape.com/developer/workshop/

We've been nominated - please vote for us!

BrowserHawk 2000 has been nominated by the ASP Guild for Top ASP Tool in
the server components category. Please show your support by clicking
on the link below to vote for us!

Click below to vote for BrowserHawk:
http://www.aspguild.org/voteasp2000.asp?t=T&a=4467

BrowserHawk 2000 orders, upgrades, and more information

Take advantage of our special introductory pricing for new servers and
deep discounts for upgrading servers from previous versions of BrowserHawk.
All for a limited time so act today.

Money back guarantee: cyScape believes in the excellence of our products and
is fully committed to supporting you in every way possible. If, however, you
find that BrowserHawk is not for you, contact us within 30 days of your
purchase for a full, unconditional refund.

Pricing and ordering for new server licenses:
http://cyscape.com/order/

Pricing and ordering for existing customer upgrades:
http://cyscape.com/upgrade/

Upgrading from previous versions:
http://cyscape.com/support/upg2000.asp

Pre-sales FAQ (covers licensing and other general information):
http://cyscape.com/products/bhawk/faq-gen.asp

Full on-line documentation:
http://cyscape.com/docs/

cyScape sales:
1-800-932-6869 or +1.703.734.1000
salesatcyscape [dot] com

cyScape support:
1-703-734-1000
supportatcyscape [dot] com

http://cyscape.com

cyScape, the cyScape logo, BrowserHawk, and BrowserHawk4J are trademarks
or registered trademarks of cyScape, Inc. All other marks are trademarks
or registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Copyright (c) 2000 cyScape, Inc. All rights reserved.

This is a voluntary list that you requested to be on from the cyScape web site. Should you wish not to receive future messages, you can unsubscribe from this service by sending an email to browscap-requestatcyscape [dot] com with "unsubscribe" in the message body, or "unsubscribe youratemailaddresshere [dot] com".

flasher is generously supported by...