Subject: Re: FLASH: re: rounded rectangles for wishlist
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 05:07:49 GMT

Dorian,

Thanx you for the probably unintended but nevertheless, semi-affirmation
that this would be a useful tool. If both Macromedia and Adobe put them in
other products it is obviously a tool that belongs in a graphic artist's
toolbox. I knew I had seen that function elsewhere. As "easy" as it might
seem to just make them by creating a square and then four identical cirlces
and yadda yadda yadda . . . I suspect this will make it into Flash 4 anyway
as I am also sure this couldn't take up a whole lot of algorthem or
interface space as Byron might feel. ;) (just playin with ya Byron . . .
I agree there are more important issues, but heck its a wish list right?)

~Daniel