Subject: FLASH: Need Button Help, can my machine handle it?
From: Kyron
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 07:40:23 GMT

I have a series of buttons that actually touch, however each button is on a
seperate layer. The buttons use "tell target" to play a small movie clip
that just fades text in on the mouseover, and fades it out on the mouseout.
These movie clips are elsewhere and on top of each other, each on their own
layer.

Its not working quite right. In testing the movie if I move the mouse
slowly over the buttons things are fine, each clip fades in and out just
right. But if I move the mouse quickly over the buttons the movie clips
don't get the mouseout tell target. The clips appear on top of each other
and stay there.

There are 7 buttons and I have only done the first three. I have made the
hit area of the buttons smaller so that they do not overlap.

What can I do to fix this? Is there a fix? Does it have something to do
with computer horsepower. What's the vibe on this one?

Brian