Subject: FLASH: Re: OT:Receiving Duplicate Messages, and attachments, and HTML messsages
From: Christian Cook
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:08:33 GMT

can't tell if there any duplicate messages as I am on the digest and people
will insist on sending their messages as HTML. What with the attachment that
was sent with the lame "I know this isn't ettiquette but I'm going to do it
anyway" disclaimer attached, most of the last digest was just pages and
pages of weird symbols and crap computer code.

can we lose the attachments, and can we all use plain text. Before anyone
jumps on the old "Get yourself proper email software" bandwagon, I'll point
out that I am using Outlook so I could easily mail tonnes of crap through
aswell.

For the sake of those others on simpler mail software, can we all please
lose the attachments, and switch off the damn HTML.

Feel free to reply with 'Outlook isn't proper software' responses. Anyone
know when Microsoft is due to release the much needed updates for IE 4.5 and
Outlook 4.5 on Mac to stop them crashing?

</Rant over... Caffeine has now arrived on my desk, I am now calm.>

Damn, I pressed the send button didn't I...

Christian Cook
Web Designer, ISL
<cccatisluk [dot] com (mailto:cccatisluk [dot] com)>
<http://www.isluk.com>
isolated? feel the ambience- <http://www.soton.ac.uk/~web>

O T H E R I S L W E B S I T E S:
[ http://www.shanice.co.uk ]