Subject: FLASH: RE: OT:Receiving Duplicate Messages, and attachments, and HTML messsages
From: Ben Deroo
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:28:18 GMT

Hi Christian,
I too have been receivng duplicate messages recently, even triple ones
sometimes. I tried sending a mail to owneratshocker [dot] com, but that message was
undelivrable so far. Also, I was one of those guys who used too send HTML
mail, until John Croteau explained the error of my ways , and I corrected
the mail format for this list. Bytheway, I use outlook 98 myself, which
automatically puts the mails from this list in its own folder (keeps things
a bit cleaner) .
Good luck,