Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 3.0 training
From: CMAIII
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:39:52 GMT

In a message dated 1/14/99 5:20:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
escottatkimball [dot] com writes:

<<snip>>
<<snip>>
<< However, we are going to start creating and delivering more web based
training and we would like to use Flash a great deal more. What I need are
recommendations for training workshops or seminars in Flash 3 that can be held
at our location. I have checked MM's website, and the majority of offerings
there were not what we really need. Our team knows >>

Hi Eric,

Did you see this on the MM site?: http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/events/
Furthermore there are tons of tutorials on the net...many of which are
produced by people on this list.
Post your questions.....you will get answers.

HTH
Carlos