Subject: Re: FLASH: The GIF-quality?
From: Lena Björklund
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:36:36 GMT

Hi, John!
Hundreds of thanx for your great advice, this time and all other times.

John Croteau wrote:

> I would not use Flash to create the text at the bottom of the page.

Why? Of course the text will not be searchable, and using Flashproduced
texts in small grades will give it a "cottonish" look,
that isn´t very readable. But I think the look is OK, in this relatively
large letters. (Maybe I should think of buying glasses?)
Is there another reason, that I´ve overlooked?

> If the quality of a gif created in Flash is not good enough then use
> another program to improve
> or recreate the gif. Better gif compression and anti-aliasing are
> available in programs such as FireWorks.

I will do so. A second though: I have read the string "Flash wishlist" just
slightly, but maybe that would be something to add to it?

Glad and grateful

Lena B