Subject: Re: FLASH: Macromedia Ucon 99
From: David Mendels
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 14:25:06 GMT

Hi David,

We do lots of seminars on the East Coast and have a presence at several
industry shows. Our seminars tend to be rather introductiry. The User
Conference is the only really in-depth, multi-day event we do, and it is
usually annually in SF, Europe, Australia and Japan (but not in LA). But do
check out the free seminar series in any of the following cities: Atlanta,
Boston, Detroit, Miami, Montreal, Seattle, Vancouver, Austin, Chicago, Los
Angeles, Mpls - St. Paul, Portland, San Jose, Washington DC

Details here: http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/events/main.html

Also, There are user groups in many cities and Macromedia employees do
visit them on occasion to show off new products and talk with users of the
products. For a list of user groups:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/programs/usergroups/

But the UCON in SF is really well worth coming to (IMHO). Excellent
opportunity to meet the Macromedia product teams and users from around the
world.

Regards,

David
Macromedia

At 11:23 PM 1/22/99 -0800, David Gary wrote:

>Brad Bechtel wrote:
>
>> We've opened up the section of the Macromedia web site dealing with the
1999 User Conference, to be held May 25-27 at Moscone Center in San
Francisco, California.

>> Visit http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/events/ucon99/ for
registration and other information.

>Hiya Brad,
>
>Does MM ever represent themselves on the East coast? I would be interested
in colaboration with some of the techs and designers, but it seems any time
MM rarely pops
>their head up, its in SF, CA. Am I missing something out here?
>
>-DG-

David Mendels
Vice President and General Manager,
Web Publishing, Macromedia