Subject: Re: FLASH: Great tricks... how'd he do that??
From: Laura Mollett
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 16:00:36 GMT

>Thanks Charlene for your appreciation.
>hyro.com created it and you can see us at http:.//www.hyro.com
>And thankyou too Dan. Checkout IPIX.com and apple.com/quicktime.
>
>I would also like to thank everybody for their responses.
>
>On Monday VRLX will be doing a soft launch at http://www.vrlx.com
>
>Hyro.com is always looking for new flash/design/new media talent. If you
>would like to contact us and send us a site/cdrom that you have created
>please email us at
>flashersathyro [dot] com

love your site, wish i felt ready to apply for a job, but i think i'll hone
my talents a bit more first ;). anyways, in playing around i came across a
couple of problems you might want to know about. i'm on a powermac, using
(generally) nn and i don't have the ipix plug-in. when the page for checking
plug-ins comes up, it tells me i don't have it, but doesn't provide a link
for downloading that one. (it says click here, but i can't manage to click
anything). clicking on the 'has all the plug-ins' even tho i don't will let
me go on fine, and everything seems to work great, except when i play around
for a long time. nn eventually crashes (maybe looking for the plug-in i'm
missing) and stays down until i restart my computer. so i thought i'd see if
msie could find the link to the plug-in and discovered your page must be
looking for the active-x control things as it doesn't realize i even have
flash and quicktime (i've got both of those of course). it still can't find
the link to dl the ipix plug-in and with msie the link for 'if you have them
all click here to play' doesn't work either :). dunno if you're gonna have
many visitors with msie on a mac, but i thought you might want to know :)
again, love the site - i don't mean to be taking away from what you've
created by mentioning these few technical things.

laura mollett