Subject: Re: FLASH: keyboard control
From: John Croteau
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 02:12:22 GMT

Hi Wayne,

> >You could also create a mouse activated keyboard in Flash that would
> >work with alll Flash capable browsers.
> That sounds pretty complicated.
Yes it is slightly complicated but mostly just takes a new way of
looking at things.

> Could you expand on that a bit, ie. how
> that might work?
To work in all Flash browsers as well as in projectors and ScreenSavers,
we use Movie Clip Logic.

> How keystokes might be remembered?
With Movie Clips in much the same manner as the score in Score 1 at the
Bible.
http://www.FlashBible.com/
We have several tutorials in the works and more planned to show how to
exploit Movie Clips and Movie Clip logic. We are working to make sure
everyone will have a chance to understand and be able to use MCs to
solve many of their logic problems.