Subject: Re: FLASH: 3DSMAX -- Dimension -- Flash?
From: Adam Bruce
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 02:13:31 GMT

>The point in using Adobe Dimensions, if your proposed 3D objects are
simp=
>le
>enough for AD to handle, is that you do not NEED DXF output. Adobe
Dimens=
>ions
>exports to AI format, which can easily be imported into Flash.

Well, we were really expecting a more robust animation tool and modeling
tool for the price.....at least we'll be able to use it for the simple
stuff. At this point we're talking about hand tracing 3D MAX objects
one keyframe at a time. Our Subject Matter Experts (SME) is getting
"Scope Creep" on the types of things he wants to see us put online. At
this point I'm even thinking about VRML for some of the stuff they're
talking about doing......

-Adam