Subject: Re: FLASH: pitch shifting
From: Zorbic
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:59:58 GMT

In a message dated 1/25/99 3:33:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, erikatunidial [dot] com
writes:

<< I have one file in particular that I've attempted to import into Flash for
an onMouseover event but when compressed it goes from a high pitch to a much
lower pitch. >>

Sounds like it's being converted to a lower sample rate when you are
"compressing" it.