Subject: FLASH: On button click load a new message.
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 23:50:18 GMT

Hello,
This may seem pretty simple for some of you, but im at a stand
still. Im working on a movie for a client at the time, containing a
im problem. On the main scene I have, about, 10 buttons, and I have text
that is supose to be displayed when the diffrent buttons are clicked.
What should I do? Make diffrent scene's for each message, diffrent
layers, or just use the symblos?
If you can help, please do.
Thanks...
Randy Anthony
randyatgbiconstruction [dot] com
Microsoft Site Builder Level 2

Quote:
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?"