Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash: unload movie
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:12:07 GMT

Suz, not sure I understand all the question here . . but in the syntax below
I cant think of anywhere Id use this. I would drop the tell targets and
just load movie and Im not even sure I would load a movie from a button
directly. This may however be fine, just never done it. I have only
loaded movies at frames in the tl. I have tell targeted goto frames that
then loaded movies but not the aforementioned.

> on release
> begin tell target..
> load movie....
> go to and play....
>
>so would you then have
>
> unload movie.. level 0 - and should it be just '0' or
>0/moviename.swf?

Also I cant think of a reason why someone would want to unload level0.
That is your parent movie and if you unload it I would think any other
levels would somewhat lose their reletivity.?? These are thoughts not
necessarily facts though. But since your html is holding your parent movie
. . . i dont know the effects . . . just seems like theres another way to
produce your effect.

Anyone have any idea on unloading Parents movies and the above thingy as
well? I would like to hear. Sorry Sus if Ive massacresd your question into
something it wasn't.

As to the Park thingy . . . having any luck? I can always email you an
example.

~daniel