Subject: Re: FLASH: spinning globe
From: Matt Powell
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 05:04:38 GMT

>PatisSodaataol [dot] com wrote:
>
>> I have a spinning globe that I found on the net.
>
>> Any suggestions are very welcome.
>
>How about anything but another spinning globe. =8>)-
>
>-DG-

I agree with DG, but if it is important to you..... just put in the frames
for one rotation in a graphic symbol
then place that symbol in one layer of your movie, double click on it and
have it loop. Just set the loop number to like 1,000,000 or something
astronomical to make it go indefinatly.

-Matt