Subject: RE: FLASH: NEED COMMENTS URGENTLY! http://www.mdgnews.com/flashtest
From: msk
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 07:58:08 GMT

Hi Arlen

Nice and clean, and no Flash-intro-headache,
which is a great + to me at the moment.

Beautiful shape tweenings at the link "process".

Impressive and tasteful sound loop. I didn't
turn it off all the time. But I wouldn't
compress it more, it's at the limit.

Subtle animation of the nav bar. What I
liked most is the photo navigation whith its

Perhaps there was a bit much loading-loading
everywhere? Is it possible for you to preload some
Movie Clips? Of course not the photos, that would
be a sabotage of the neat loading effect!

Personally I found the bg color at "News" quite
muddy.

The contact form was a bit too large for its
frame, it cuts about half an inch at the
bottom.

msk

mike s. krischker web architect
metzerstr. 33 ch-4056 basel switzerland