Subject: RE: FLASH: NEED COMMENTS URGENTLY! http://www.mdgnews.com/flashtest
From: msk
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:09:57 GMT

* Then after the little box opens where the movie loads into you
* need to embed
* that into a full size page. It's hard to keep navigating in this
* little box.
*

At 17" 1024x800, that wasn't a problem for me. Perhaps it
is a question of personal preferences. The advantage of your
window size is the clean look of the design, which would
surely suffer at full screen size.

I forgot to mention at my last posting, that I looked at
the site with IE5, W95, Cable Modem, Switzerland and it
was fast. I liked the absence of a loading bar at the
beginning.

Good concept and nice work!

msk

mike s. krischker web architect