Subject: FLASH: Text Zoom In
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:14:48 GMT

Hello all,
I know this is probably a simple question, but I've looked through
help file after help file and I cant find an answer. I'm wanting to
create the effect of the text flying out of the screen. So the text will
look like it's flying toward you and out. Anybody understand and have an
answer?
Thanks
Randy Anthony
randyatgbiconstruction [dot] com