Subject: FLASH: Flash 4 Magic
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:54:07 GMT

Flash 4 Magic - the book with contributions from Branden Hall and Chrissey
Rey and others....

It's here! And it looks like EXACTLY what Teacher-Tom and others have been
wanting. And me, too! Step-by-step "learn by doing" instructions - tons of
utilities & how to create them, tons of stuff on the CD too.

I can hardly wait to get started, although may need new bi-focals, font is
pretty small for these old eyes. It wasn't very expensive, either....but it
wasn't free. :-)

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
charderatawsolution [dot] com
Advantage Web Solution