Subject: Re: FLASH: A teacher wonders why ActionScript tutorials "bite"
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:04:36 GMT

Sure Tom. I'll talk to your group. Let me know the specs.

Dorian

--
Now Available! Flash 4 Web Animation F/X and Design
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/flashcentral

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.FlashBible.com/members/TellTarget/
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design
http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)