Subject: RE: FLASH: John C's Book
From: Michael J. Weldon
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:34:01 GMT

Rich,

I'm well beyond sheepish at this point! I'm thoroughly disgusted and damn
mad.

I ordered my book as well from Crown Mall on John's recommendation on the
25th of December. I have not received the book to this date!!! Since
placing my order, I have written to Crown Mall twice and received absolutely
no response. I too saw John's posting here on the list assuring those of us
that ordered the book prior to Jan 4, 2000 from Crown would be receiving it
free of charge. I believed it then. I don't believe it now.

I have written personally to John (After his response to all of us on the
list) as well with no response. I am now very much concerned that I gave my
credit card number to some bogus operator! John has been noticeably absent
recently from the list. From what I have read posted by other members of the
list I take it he is traveling currently. Perhaps that is why I have not
received a response from him? In any event, I am assuming John is a man of
his word dealing with some folks that can't organize a two-car funeral.
However, that does not excuse John from responding to us one way or another
about all of this.

By one way or another I simply mean that I expect that I am going to be
given a delivery date for receipt of the book I ordered a month ago or
conversely some acceptable assurance that my credit card information is not
compromised in any way by the vendor John recommended to us.

John, please address this issue NOW!!!