Subject: FLASH: Still Desperately seeking Flash printing information ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Sue Cosgrove
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:26:55 GMT

Thank you so much for your help. I dont thing I explained this very well.
I should not have mentioned Toolbook because it isn't part of the problem
yet.

I have a Flash file. Scene one opens with a text box where the user enters
his name. He then hits a submit button. The submit button then passes the
name to the second frame where it appears on a certificate. I then want the
user to be able to print the certificate. Or better yet have the submit
button for the name also send the name and print the certificate.

Right now the name appears on the certificate. But when I hit the print
button in the browser it prints frame one-the form. To solve this I made
the form and the certificate two seperate flash files. However, then I
couldn't get it to pass the name from file a to file b. Plus it didn't
solve the printing issue.

I have the instrucations for assigning print parameters from the macromedia
site but I don't understand them. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!