Subject: Re: FLASH: So what makes great design in Flash ?
From: unique
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 05:39:40 GMT

At the exact moment of 2000.01.26.23.08, her/his local time, Tom Green
<tgreen17athome [dot] com> put forth:

> "Merrill, Bob" wrote:
>
>> Hey Brian, I'm glad no-one offended you so much that you would want to
>> give up Flash. There are a few loud mouthed knuckleheads on this list
>> (you know who you are!) There are hundreds of sites that could have been
>> compared to that one. You were probably just in the right place at the
>> wrong time :-( and if you'll note, not everyone agreed that was a cool
>> site. Keep on Flashin' brother!
>
> The question I am asking sprung out of a couple of lunch discussions with
> a few guys up here in the one true northland where we live in maple trees.

> [and so on]

I'm sorry, Tom and others: I completely forgot to append a point to my previous
post in this thread.

I disagree with the "loud mouthed knuckleheads" kind of stuff about Tom. I went
back (while I was writing that post) and reread many of the threads that Tom has
started here. (I also re-read his "So what makes ..." original post, several
times.)

Tom strikes me as a person who enjoys a good conversation, and he has his way
... bolder than some, perhaps ... of initiating same.

I just felt it fair to put that out; just tryin' to keep this interesting
discussion "on track".

Thanks,

Ken Sherwood, B.A. Soc. Psych., who can and probably will analyze anything.

*zenkat: the Flash trailer*
http://www.kensherwood.com/zenkat.htm

kensherwood.com
http://www.kensherwood.com