Subject: Re: FLASH: So what makes great design in Flash ?
From: Tom Green
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:22:09 GMT

unique wrote:

I'm sorry, Tom and others: I completely forgot to append a point to my previous

> post in this thread.
>
> I disagree with the "loud mouthed knuckleheads" kind of stuff about Tom.

You will also note ,Ken, that I had donned my asbestos suit and had firmly shackled
my rabid wolverine to my desk, in anticipation of a wee bit o' diasagreement.

Interesting you should disagree, though, I probabley have a few students who right
now have printed out the post about me being a knucklehead and they are saying,
'See, we were right about him all along." Comes with the turf.