Subject: Re: FLASH: Should i get Photoshop?
From: brzys
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:03:37 GMT

Well this Gal thinks you're doing pretty good with the applications you
already have! So no I don't believe you should purchase PhotoShop.

On the otherhand, when I learned PhotoShop I was using it to illustrate in,
not just to manipulate graphics and photos. For that purpose alone it was
worth the purchase!
+
Mind you I started in PhotoShop 1.0!

I was doing a great deal of Desktop Publishing at the time, and when a
client needed a custom made graphic I had all the tools necessary to
complete the task. Yes they have killer add-ons and filters, yes it's one
the best graphic software out there. Always has been always will be . . .

It's your choice . . .

cYa,

Mary Brzys