Subject: What's the theory of loadMovie and a couple other questions?
From: Richard Lettau
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:20:14 -0000

I haven't got any notes so far today since they changed the server...
here goes again I hope I am not impatient.

I am wondering what the theory of loadMovie is in terms of frames. Flash

5....

1) How many frames do you put a 30 frame movie in if you want it to be
present all the time after it plays - let's say they are links into the
site? I assume from the initial frame onward.

2) When the 30 frame movie ends and you want it to disappear do you put
it into 30 frames, or one frame and then have the main movie pause there

while it plays?

3) If you want it to play through but during its play you want other
movies to play too then do you put it in 30 frames?

3) If you have 20 movies all to play by themselves do you then put each
in one frame and pause the main movie to play it and then unload it when

it is done?

4) Does the main movie need the frame action "stop" to pause it or is
there code that can be written that says "if x.swf is still playing
pause else go to next frame" similar to director????

Any code or tutorials would be cool too......

cheers.....

richard