Subject: Re: [flasher] swf plug-ins for lightwave?
From: Gregg Caines
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:38:14 -0000

If lightwave can export to 3ds then, you could later import them into
Swift3d for rendering (it's a standalone). Swift 3d can't handle any
complex animations, but you could always export an animation as a
series of 3ds stills to be converted by swift3d. It's a little tedious,
but it would work if you can't find a better solution.

Gregg Caines
n e o m e t r i x systems inc.
http://www.neometrixsystems.com
gcainesatneometrixsystems [dot] com