Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 4 game- tower of blood.
From: Craig Walker
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:28:24 -0000

Thanks for the feedback.

The suunto is all done with action scripting. Very basically I determine
what the x location of the picture is and where the picture needs to move
to. Then I cut that distance in half and move the movie clip there. I
repeat the process until the movie clip has reached where it needs to be.
This process provides a really nice 'easy out' tween effect. Actually the
math I used to do it was pretty fuzzy (I'm not very good at math) so
sometimes the picture goes pass where it is supposed to, but then bounces
back, like an elastic band -which is neat, but I don't know why it does it.

HTH,
Craig.

http://www.nolandinsight.com