Subject: Re: [flasher] Rollover problem: How do you do something like this?????
From: Ofir A.
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 09:53:33 -0000

hi

why do you do all of the states in one mc? I would do 2 animations - one for
the rollover/rollout of the button,
and one for the submenu that opens onrelease. you can make a variable in the
end of the submenu animation(when its done), i.e. - menuOpen=1 and on the
release event you can ask if menuOpen=1 (so you know the menu is currently
open)

on release
tell target (buttonAnimation)
play (rollout)
end tell target

if menuOpen=1 then
// menu is alreay open - no need to do anything
else
tell target (submenuAnim)
play
end tell target