Subject: Where am I doing wrong with these path names??
From: Richard Lettau
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:43:42 -0000

I am lost..... not entirely unusual.

I am using loadMovie and then placing the main movie in a web page.

My web page grabs a flash movie from the flash folder. In the flash
folder are other movies the main movie calls.

index.html --> flashfolder/main1.swf

main1.swf calls many other movies from the flash folder
main1.swf --. buttons.swf

etc....

On the main movie I have the path names as "buttons.swf" because this
movie sits in the same folder as the main movie. But alas it doesn't
grab it. Should it be "/flash/buttons.swf" because that doesn't work
either......

What should it be?

The way i have it written works great in the flash player.....

Thanks......