Subject: Re: [flasher] Where am I doing wrong with these path names??
From: Muzak
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:49:25 -0000

i've had problems with loading additional movies into target MC's, where the loaded movies were not in the root dir (same dir as
main movie). Everything worked in test movie mode, not in a browser. I believe if you look in the flash help (under load movie),
you'll find some explanation there.
So, try with everything in the same folder and see if it works.
Oh, and paths have to be relative to the html page, not the main swf movie, except IE4.5 on Mac - have a look at moock.org about
that.

hth,
Muzak