Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: Slightly OT
From: Gregg Caines
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:17:16 -0000

Are you talking about VB or VBScript now? They're similar but different...
For those interested in VBScript with ASP, it might be useful to check out:
www.asp101.com
http://4guysfromrolla.com/
http://www.aspin.com/
VBScript specific: http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/

You might also want to look into JSP and/or PHP. JSP is a higher-end
solution; PHP is the cheapest solution. Any one of these is a great
springboard into the other. ASP uses VBScript (mostly), so the syntax of
the language is quite a bit different from Flash's actionscript. PHP or JSP
are a lot more like ActionScript in syntax, so they might be easier to
learn...

Either way, good luck! It's definitely worth learning...

Gregg Caines
n e o m e t r i x systems inc.
http://www.neometrixsystems.com
gcainesatneometrixsystems [dot] com

> Hire a VB programmer! LOL... Sorry, but I'm running into the same problem.
> I have to learn VB because my client wants the same thing. The problem
I'm