Subject: Loaded SWF there to stay?
From: Benjamin Kaubisch
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:47:34 -0000

I've got a SWF used as a 'Mother' file to load and navigate other swf's at higher _levels. Question I have is do these 'Baby' swf's I load stay in the browser's cache?

I don't unload any of them. I also don't replace them at their unique levels. Each stays in their _level. Will they thus also stay in browser/flash-player's cache so that the Mother navigation can acess them back and forth? In other words, if navigation via the mother nav comes back around to the frame where I originally have loadMovie action in place, will this trigger an actual reloading of that swf from the server, or will it recognize the cached file, and skip an actual (time-consuming) reload.

{BROADBAND the globe, I say..}

hope this makes sense.
thanks v. much!

Ben k