Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: 4 or 5? - browser stats
From: Thorvald Neumann
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:52:50 -0000

Hejsan!

Sunday, January 28, 2001, 15:48, Gabriel Mulzer wrote:
> absolutely right, and wasn't me who suggested this, but a peek
> in the logs of some web sites with more or less flash only content
> constantly gives :

You can prove everything with statistics:

my own logs:

Netscape 4.x 58%
MSIE 5.x 19%
Opera 5 9%
Netscape 3 2%
MSIE 4.x 2%
Other 10%

another site:

MSIE 5.x 42%
Netscape 4.x 32%
Netscape 3 10%
MSIE 3 4%
Opera 5 3%
MSIE 4 3%
Other 7%

Since the release of Opera 5 as an Nearly-Free-Browser, it constantly
appears in my log files and seems to gain some ground (not as
difficult after the release of Netscape 6).

Best regards,

Thorvald Neumann

--
Thorvald Neumann