Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash in Layers
From: Bill
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:35:27 +0100

At 8:50 AM -0400 7/9/99, Bill Schweiker wrote:
>Drag the flash icon into the other layer and size it.

That's what I tried to do, but it wouldnt let me drag it into the
layer. I couls put is just about anywhere on the page except into a
layer. This is the 1st time I've tried making a flash movie. Could
the movie be corrupt? When I place the Flash movie all I see is a
blank white square. Should I see the 1st frame?

I am using the trial version I downloaded from the web. I assume it
is not disabled. But there is little documentation.The web-based help
is not very good. Is there a step by step tutorial on the web I have
missed. I have been trying to figure it out by trial and error using
the axiom that if one cant the software is at fault ;-)

Thanks,

Bill

http://www.kernunnos.com
Ancient numismatics (Celtic); Pre-Christian Celtic studies
updated 5/2/99

Please visit http://druidry.org, OBOD's new website.
The OBOD Book and Music Store, http://druidry.org/library