Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash in Layers
From: Bill Schweiker
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:50:13 +0100

Hmmm,

I only see the flash icon in the frame. Make sure View->Prevent Layer
Overlaps isn't on. That will keep layers from overlapping. As far as not
being able to drag the flash icon into the layer I'm out of ideas. I've
been playing around with it and I can't get it to not go in. You should
check out a Dreamweaver listserve. I think there is one on macromedia's
website.

HTH

Bill