Subject: Re: FLASH: Now *this* is a heck of a site...
From: Lyquidart
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 02:06:53 +0100

intrepidattrust-me [dot] com writes:

<<
I personally have no problem whatsoever with an 800KB flash file, as long
as the website designer provides me with an option to skip it or choose an
alternative route to follow.

WHO REALLY CARES IF WE HAVE TO WAIT EVEN upto 10 minutes, i mean, how much is
our time here on earth worth?? i mean, geez, try waiting 30 minutes for one
to download, most of you would hit that close button, but its like, who
really cares,, just minimize it, do whatever, and wait, i mean how much time
is spent wasted online? you probably spend more time per day typing long
emails and such then the dl time for a website,
personally, i feel greatful that i am only waiting for a website to load,,
and not waiting for the next time im going to get a chance to eat, i mean,
when people argue about petty shit it gets to me,, think about all the people
who WAIT DAYS for their next meal,

sorry bout that, just my little rant,,
um, thanks,