Subject: Re: FLASH: Now *this* is a heck of a site...
From: Carlos Cardoso
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:43:51 +0100

> WHO REALLY CARES IF WE HAVE TO WAIT EVEN upto 10 minutes, i mean, how much is
> our time here on earth worth?? i mean, geez, try waiting 30 minutes for one
> to download, most of you would hit that close button, but its like, who

If it's a site that worths (sp?) the wait, no problem. But Do you wait
10 minutes if:

1 - It's a site you know nothing about

or

2- It's a business / sale site ?

bad habits are easy to form. I have nothing against great biiig art / FX
/ entertainment sites. But let's not make business sites with a load
time of 10 minutes, please. It's not only unprofessional, it's not
profitable. If your customer looses money, he can't pay you.

[]'s
Carlos Cardoso