Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: Dimensions question
From: Steven Lim
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 03:10:20 +0100

Thanks for replying .

I tried it out using postscript mode , indeed it generate a series of mask
layers .
I imported one sample.ai alone and it already have 66 symbols .
I tried both raster or draft mode too . They produced a white background
layer
which didn't fit in my gradient background back in flash . and the .swf
exported
is quite a large size . What's the average size for a simple 3d .swf
(3D graphic rotation itself ) ? I believe that's a optimum way of creating
3D in flash
which I haven't tried out . Pls advise =) Thanks