Subject: FLASH: scenes in frames
From: Quack the Duck
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 18:06:08 +0100

I would like to know if this is possible.

I have scene 1, in an html page by its own, and an enter button.
but i would like the same movie, but scene 2, to go to a different html
page, with frames .
Do I have to use levels?? Cause I need someone to explain to me like Im a 4
year old about levels.
The reason i want to do it this way, is because i want the same background
sound to appear in both html pages, with out it having to reload.
Sorry to screw with your brains on a monday morning.

Quack.