Subject: Re: FLASH: flash4 and/or director book recommendations
From: Tom Green
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 04:59:34 +0100

Yann wrote:

> >Anyone have any book recommendations for flash (3 or
> >4) and maybe even director? If so, why would you
> >recommend the book and what made you choose it over
> >others?

They ain't no Flash books worth spit. That is until Master John's Tome hits
the street and we turn him into a multi-gazzilionaire.

As for Director:

Director Demystified
Jason Roberts
Peachpit
The "newbie" book.

Director in a Nutshell/Lingo in a Nutshell
Bruce Epstein
O'Reilly
If you have only two reference books these have to be it.

Director 6 with Lingo
Lee Allis et al
New Riders
The chapters on video and sound are worth the price of admission.

The Director 6 and/or The Comprehensive Guide to Lingo
Gary Rosenweig
Ventanna
Indespensible resources for an introduction to Lingo.