Subject: RE: FLASH: searching for sound...
From: James
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:42:25 +0100

>i'm looking for some wavs for a small project that i'm working on. what
i'm interested in is some really cheesy, kitschy, 50's-ish music such as
you might hear in the background of some awful short movie about home
ec, a day at the rodeo, or "the kitchen of the future".
-----------
Gosh, if that's one thing we can create, it's cheesy music! :)

Unfortunately, with current workload, we've been unable to create our audio
resource site specifically geared toward flash/director users. But, we
are taking requests and seeing what we can do with the limited time we
have.

I have a pretty good idea of what you want, but if you want to give me more
detail offline, I'll see what we can come up with. Once we get an idea of
the general needs of the group, it will be easier to put the site in place.
Our "specialty" will be taking special orders like "I need a deep voice
saying: You will not escape" and things like that. With hopefully a short
turn-around time.

I'll see what I can do - contact me offline if need be.

James
JADA Productions