Subject: Re: fading in graphics
From: Ray Wood
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 18:31:13 +0100

Hi Shauna,

To fade in a graphic: select the image, make it a graphic symbol or
button symbol (if you want to attach a function to it). Decide on the
amount of frames you want the animation to be( say 10). Double-click in
the middle of the sequence (frame 5). Under the "tweening" dialog choose
"motion" (if you're going to scale the graphic in any way, leave the scale
box checked, if not, uncheck it).Place a keyframe at the end (frame 10).
Click on the first frame (make sure your graphic is selected).
Go to the "modify" menu and choose "instance". Click on the "color
effect" tab, choose "Alpha", put in a value of "0", click "O.K.".
Voila! you're done.

Ray Wood (from Montreal)
Art Director
Scroll