Subject: RE: Pease somebody help me!!
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:51:47 +0100

Hi,

You do it by frame actions:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - =time line
1 6 7 20 =frame number

frame 1: if frame is loaded (give number of frame or label of frame this case no 20)
Go to and play (give numer of frame or label of frame in this case no 7)
End frame loaded

frame 6
Go to and play 1

between 1 and 6 you make the loading animation

The animation will loop untill the frame 20 is loaded. When frame 20 is loaded it will jump to 7 where you can start the real animation

If you spoke dutch I would say check out: http://www.newmediago.nl/FlashCentralNL/ there are some handy tips.

Regards Jan