Subject: Re: more Flash questions -- html or swf?
From: OanhP
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 21:47:44 +0100

Brian Alvey wrote:

> I'm trying a layout that has two main frames. One is for navigation and the
> other is content. I want to show a .swf movie in the content frame. My
> problem is that when I click a link in the content frame (which is 450 wide
> by 300 high) it calls in the html with the movie and doesn't fit right.
Hello,
I don't know if this will help or not, but depend on how you layout your
frame set
for example the percentage of your columns or rows setting,once you know
the size of your content frame,you may do a test movie to see if it will
fit perfectly into your content frame, if you want, you can set the
scrolling property to no for your content
frame.
regards,
Oanh.p