Subject: Re: FLASH: Bitmap bug in FLASH 4 plug-in! I don't see it.
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:09:34 +0100

Frederico and Al,
I tried to duplicate your problem and couldn't. On my site I have a
Gallery section made up of bitmap images. I checked them in IE 4 with
the activeX for Flash 3 and Flash 4. I also looked in netscape 4.5 and
all 3 views were the same. My monitor is 1024 x 768 with color set to 16
million. What is the color setting you are using?

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,