Subject: FLASH: ShockMachine Player???
From: James K. Butler
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:01:33 +0100

Does anyone have any details on the ShockMachine Player and ShockMachine
files? I expected that a fully licensed working version of the player
(even if it was only a beta) would be included with Flash 4. I couldn't
find any reference at all to ShockMachine in the Flash documentation.

Can Flash product ShockMachine files or is this something that Director
will be needed for? If Flash can or will be able to produce ShockMachine
files, how do we go about getting a full working version of the
ShockMachine player, for development and testing. I would hope that it
would be free for developers (licensed owners of Flash 4) and that we
won't have to pay the $29 or so, to upgrade our Flash/Shockwave players
to the full ShockMachine player.

Thanks,

--
Jim Butler, CEO & President
Scuba Web Design

< jbutler3atsan [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jbutler3atsan [dot] rr [dot] com) >