Subject: Nets 3 errors
From: Deb Koch (by way of Sam Michel <owneratchinwag [dot] com>)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:26:46 GMT

Hey all,

I'm having a problem with two of my aftershocked Flash movies. Both happen
to be in an HTML table cell. I don't have problems elsewhere.

These movies play, but also display a line of jibberish code from the
Aftershocked movie, IN NETSCAPE 3 only (as far as I can tell). On both the
PC and the MAC.

These movies can be found at:

<http://www.doubletakes.com>

after you select from the top frame thumbnails to go to Digital Journeys'
Multimedia Experiences. The movie runs in the lower frame which you cannot
view if you are not set at 1024 x 768 or higher res.

The other should come up directly at

<http://www.aca-paddler.org/ACA-Subaru/MainHomeLoNew.htm>

Appreciate any tips before I spend an eternity trying this then that in
Aftershock to solve a problem that I don't understand of course!

Thanks,
Deb

Here is the entire code for that page: