Subject: FLASH: Re: Help me not to kill again
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:15:07 GMT

Ok.... I wouldn't be asking this if I wasn't completely stumped. HOW THE
HECK!!!!! can I get my movie to take up the entire browser window? As far
as I know I've done every possible combination of options in Aftershock and
I STILL can't get it right. Other people are doing this without problem.
Just one example is E3Direktiv which has absolutely NO border. (check the
site credits if you'd like an example) I know what you're saying to
yourself. "Then go swipe their source code, it's just HTML." I DID, and it
still won't work.

What the heck do I do? I've played it straight and I've put it in a
frameset... neither way seems to work. If somebody could just tell me the
1, 2, 3 or even MORE settings I need to click or steps I need to take I
would be MOST appreciative.

Sincerely,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com